Web Developer – PH
- Testing sites and applications in different browsers and environments
- Creating website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practises
Published by: greymouse | 14 August, 2017
- Highly proficient in object oriented programming / modular programming.
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle: from requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery.
- Advanced knowledge of Web protocols and programming requirements.
- Advanced knowledge of PostgreSQL database.
- Commercial experience in Web Application development and /or Software development.
- Advanced knowledge of programming for the UNIX operating system (primarily Linux).
- Some knowledge of the Linux command line.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Enthusiastic and tech-savvy