QA Tester – PH
- Completes assigned tasks while following established QA processes and standards.
- Executes test cases, record test results, and defects in tracking systems.
- Conducts smoke test per deploy.
- Maintains manual regression test cases and functional test cases to test new or existing functionality for application release.
- Uses knowledge of systems and technologies, as well as, troubleshooting skills to investigate defects in order to determine the potential cause for failed tests.
- Assists with coordination of application defects and enhancements to ensure proper escalation and follow up.
- Communicates test progress, test results and other relevant information to the QA Team Lead and stakeholders.
- Participates and contribute in scheduled Sprint Review, Retrospective and Planning meetings.
- Works closely with members of development team and product team and provide function testing support.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Published by: greymouse | 22 August, 2017
- Fresh grads are welcome to apply. Experience in the same field is an added advantage.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Should be eager to learn the product and the add-ons, as well as testing guidelines.
- Must be interested in investigating new things.
- Must be able to properly read and understand instructions.
- A good team player